Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Popads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is anyone else having bad conversions with Popads? I have over 15k uniques a day and can hardly squeeze out $2 in one full day!

Any other good pop-under recommendations would be great. I already signed up for the following

cpx - pending
xtend - rejected
banner connect - rejected
valueclick - rejected
affiliatebuzz - I give them 30k impressions in a day and not one sale - horrible conversion.

I'm up for any ideas really.
 

11 comments

If you get that much traffic, and if it's quality, try trafficrevenue. They pay 4$ for 1000 US traffic for pop unders.
 
15k of useless countries will not make you anything.

Popads.net is good.

Define Useless countries. I'd rather not get off topic and discuss any racial issues you might have here. Also why not shed some light on the situation and add some input on Popads instead of barging in here and simply saying I have garbage traffic.
 
Define Useless countries. I'd rather not get off topic and discuss any racial issues you might have here. Also why not shed some light on the situation and add some input on Popads instead of barging in here and simply saying I have garbage traffic.

why does it have to be racial? India, Pakistan, Yemen, Egypt....all pay less. In terms of making money off it through your normal advertisers, it's pointless.

and about popads. I just find them to be a good program. I like it.
 
Last edited:
I said in my OP that I have already tried them... I notice the ads take several seconds to load which might be a reason why conversion is so bad.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Active Member · Joined
168
Messages
1
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom