Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

PoketMon GO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

11 comments

Yeah it's a great idea to keep all the dumbed down sheeples occupied Bahahahahaha



92c2e967326b48d344e5a1e829d0ef00.jpg




65362bbc2f2e6e3426c4efe78bea6993.jpg
 
Installed last night and caught an invisible bulbasaur in my pitch black room, being smart I then took it out today during the day to try and find some gay point near my house when I was walking by, the whole entire trip of me being outside:

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/XBoOLfE.jpg[/SLIDE]

[pokerface]
 
Location to catch Poketmons

Installed last night and caught an invisible bulbasaur in my pitch black room, being smart I then took it out today during the day to try and find some gay point near my house when I was walking by, the whole entire trip of me being outside:



[pokerface]

What countries can I catch Poketmons?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Member · Joined
8
Messages
1
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom