Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Pocket-RDP.com 1Gbps, Unmetered, Remote Desktops from $10/month (NetherLands)

Status
Not open for further replies.

113 comments

I sent a letter to Mr.
asked him to return the money
I bought a new DRP using 2 days
and 15 days later it does not work
IP Address: 95.211.153.89

Username: NL-LIMITED7

Password: F84TR1:snog:
 
I sent a letter to Mr.
asked him to return the money
I bought a new DRP using 2 days
and 15 days later it does not work
IP Address: 95.211.153.89

Username: NL-LIMITED7

Password: F84TR1:snog:

Your just going to post your username and password for everyone? LMAO
 
the best of the best

Hi I bought one from this rdp screens and frankly I have to say only that it is the best I have seen on the market. speeds have been terrible online support 24 hours a day. unreservedly recommend it with closed eyes and grade 1000 / 100;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

I
Active Member · Joined
237
Messages
49
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom