VPS Plutost | VPS Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
can I get more bandwidth and less space for a different price like a custom vps package?

btw I currently host with you guys on shared hosting and its good so far.. been about a month with them

Last Page

you can see all the pages a visitor looks at when browsing the visitors and clicking the look for the last page and thats the last page they browsed, is that what you mean?

Heyy your cart page is down. I am interstd .plz add me on yahoo or msn .
id:lukip006
(for both yahoo and msn)

Added you ages ago, but we have different Time Zones, so a problem occurs.

Thanks man for helping.

I think you didnt understand me . that pge which u mentioned was working fyn. chk this
https://my.plutost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=9

It is working fine.
Just an SSL Issue, which had been fixed.

you can see all the pages a visitor looks at when browsing the visitors and clicking the look for the last page and thats the last page they browsed, is that what you mean?

What do you mean ?
What are you trying to say ?

Too expensive since you only take customer money and let them go alone to manage the vps. Not expensive if come with semi-managed.

Too expensive since you only take customer money and let them go alone to manage the vps. Not expensive if come with semi-managed.

Are you Nutz ?
Those VPS are Unmanaged. The Client/User has to take care of it. We are only responsible for Hardware Related issues.
OS Installtion, Virtualization, Advanced Security, etc are all your responsiblity

The VPS comes with Virtuozzo or VDSManager (Choice) & LxAdmin Control Panel (Default)
Also, CentOS 5.3 is installed as default. Basic Security is done at the time of setup.
Rest is upto the Client.
We did provide support to many of our VPS Client. I personally, installed LxAdmin, Direct Admin & cPanel for many our clients, though they should have done that. We didn't charged them extra for that. I even installed TorrentFlux & ShoutCast on many VPS(at no extra cost)
Though the VPS are Unmanaged, still we had provided support at anytime. So please take back your comments that we take Customer's Money and left them in the middle. And the plans are not Expensive. What you want more ? Its Offshore !

There are a lot of people who think this is too expensive. Perhaps rethink you plans just a bit?

Re-think ? For what ? Its not that Expensive ;)

Any updates on when the VPS will be restocked, Im extremely interesting in purchasing one.

Sorry. Not available at the moment. Please contact us here for more information and if you really want to order a VPS.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@my.plutost.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back