Shared Plutost.com | Offshore Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello plutost, you haven't replied to my PMs yet, i am very interested in a custom offshore plan (those are a bit pricey)

Those are not pricey at all...show me somewhere that allows more for the money.

Also Plutost...I added ya via MSN. I am interested.

We didnt get scammed .

I remember last time when we had a chat he was trying for a new server .
Even he gave me an account on the new server . But i wanted was a custom plan . Which i am waiting still now .

I am sure he is not a scam , if he was so then he had not given me his details .

Btw i didnt pay him still .

he usally comes online at 7pm GMT +5:30

Hope so he comes today .

Guess i should have asked this sooner,but is this a reliable place to go for hosting?
I signed up and paid for hosting over 24 hours ago,and my account still has'nt been setup.I pm'd on here,and submitted a support ticket at plutost,and still havent even recieved a reply.

Starting to wonder if i got ripped off.Anybody else have any possible answers to help ease a worried mind?At this point a response to anything would be nice.:confused:

Guess i should have asked this sooner,but is this a reliable place to go for hosting?
I signed up and paid for hosting over 24 hours ago,and my account still has'nt been setup.I pm'd on here,and submitted a support ticket at plutost,and still havent even recieved a reply.

Starting to wonder if i got ripped off.Anybody else have any possible answers to help ease a worried mind?At this point a response to anything would be nice.:confused:

No m8 your account is activated :)
Please check your email.

nah plutost is 100% genuine.....hes probablly been busy with something

Yes priviet02 :) I'm busy with exams.

========
I had automated the WHMCS with WHM, so that if anyone paid for hosting, his account would be made automatically and an email would be sent automatically.
But as everyone complained that they didnt got their account made, I manually made everyone's account and emailed them.
So just a BIG APOLOGY from plutost.com for having so much trouble :(

and yet, mine is still not accessible.
The problem is due to the WHMCS Script Automation :(
It had created half account on the WHM, but Half was not created :(
I mean, the script got error in creating the whole account. it got stuck in between.
So, I tried to manually, create your account from WHM and it showed me that the DNS Records already exists...
I checked the DNS Zone, Edit DNS & Delete DNS Zones, but I couldnt find your domain zone. So I have contacted Ecatel about this. :)
So please wait for sometime :(
Sorry !!!!!

The problem is due to the WHMCS Script Automation :(
It had created half account on the WHM, but Half was not created :(
I mean, the script got error in creating the whole account. it got stuck in between.
So, I tried to manually, create your account from WHM and it showed me that the DNS Records already exists...
I checked the DNS Zone, Edit DNS & Delete DNS Zones, but I couldnt find your domain zone. So I have contacted Ecatel about this. :)
So please wait for sometime :(
Sorry !!!!!

Created half account that isn't possible ever. If your on reseller hosting ask the server owner to check the dns records for other resellers it might be found there. If your not on reseller just contact server provider :)

I want to know the name servers of plutost earth hosting.
Some one on the same server please forward me the ns.

As the 1 given by plutost to me didnt work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back