thanks broIt is very nice and cool good luck
Thanks Bro :DI love the look nice logo nice skin good job
Thanks for the review bro,i will change themYou have a nice domain name,but you havnt corrected the right things .
I dont like the icons btw.
LOLZ,no idea,but looks awesome to me and my friends and my members :P ............ + it matches great bro :D,lets see what others say ..........I would change the whole layout. Sorry, hat skin is overused, bad looking and it doesnt even fit your site.
Thanks For reviewI agree @Maniac_
Mainly fix the logo.
lol,i have edited the bg and icons to make it unique :P,Thanks for your review broI dont like the skin, I've seen it too much
Thank You for Your Veiw bro ....looks pretty good
Hmm,thanks for reviewForum is gr8, working with admin but I just dont like the outerglow of logo, 9/10
I shall post a brief review later!
oops,forgot about that :D ,i will make it as soon as possiblenice
make favicon
good luck
Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.
Contact us