Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Please recommend a html5 audio player to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want share the music by my ubuntu linux server, could any friends recommend the good html5 audio player to let me to install to my machine and share the mp3 musics I like to any other guys by any web browser.

I hope the audio player can support "random" to play the random musics at least

thanks:)
 

1 comment

If you want to embed mp3 player in your webpages use the following options:

HTML5:

<audio controls>
<source src="yourmp3link.mp3" type="audio/mpeg">
Your browser does not support the audio element.
</audio>

The above html5 audio player works well in chrome and some latest browsers but it won't work in the browsers which do not support html5.

To solve this issue you can use google reader's free flash mp3 player.

Google Flash Mp3 Player:

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="audioUrl=YourMp3Link" src="http://www.google.com/reader/ui/3523697345-audio-player.swf" width="400" height="27" quality="best"></embed>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

G
Active Member · Joined
96
Messages
36
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom