Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Please give a solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently by mistake I have used 302 redirection for my site. So that loss our page rank and other values instantly. After realizing this we just correct our mistake and do 301 permanent redirection, in the mean time it almost pass 1 month. Do I regain my old rank and values for my site now?
 

1 comment

Recently by mistake I have used 302 redirection for my site. So that loss our page rank and other values instantly. After realizing this we just correct our mistake and do 301 permanent redirection, in the mean time it almost pass 1 month. Do I regain my old rank and values for my site now?

Funny thing. You said what you did, but didn't even mention why, and what for.
Just let search engines know you moved (I guess) your content to new domain.
You can do it in google and bing webmaster tools to fasten indexation. Then give it some time.
New domain won't be that high as old one, but it should raise its position in SERPs within couple (2-3?) weeks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

cpi31
Active Member · Joined
I just love travel different places. Photography
164
Messages
29
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom