Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Playmate.to | $50/10k | HLS/MP4 | Super Fast Streaming

We have made a great video host with great effort, the features it has:


  • Custom ads
  • Custom domain
  • Remote upload
  • API
  • Fast streaming and Encoding
  • Anti-Adblock
  • Anti-VPN

FAQs!

How many IPs do you count per user?
- We count 3 IPs per 24hrs per user

Do you do daily Payouts?
- Yes

How many ads do you have?
- The ads depend on the mode you select, for example 0% show exactly 0 ads

How long inactive files expire in?
- Inactive files are expired within 90 days

Where do you send Payments?
USDC (BSC / BEP-20)
Bitcoin (BTC)
Litecoin (LTC)
Minimum is 20$

Upcoming features

Z-O-O-M uploader, FTP upload & Download feature

Register on Playmate.to​
 

902 comments

None of the videos will play , this problem happens often. 😌
I don't know how it's possible i played some, it worked, but hot videos don't works, fixing it now
Post automatically merged:

as you know i'm very busy myself. i started this as hubby, i will hand over this project to my colleague, he'll take care of the project, any issue to be resolved quickly. give me 3 days max, playmate will be great again :relieved:


from monday, reports every issue in ticket, my colleague will respond within a few minutes
 
Last edited:
A few of the videos I posted yesterday got a small number of views, but now I'm being told they aren't playing. I checked, and sure enough, they’re showing error code 239000; again, they did get a few views before that error appeared.
 
pending - 3 October, 2026
all payments will be proceeded today.
A few of the videos I posted yesterday got a small number of views, but now I'm being told they aren't playing. I checked, and sure enough, they’re showing error code 239000; again, they did get a few views before that error appeared.
do you have more information, which device did you played it on and what browser
 
all payments will be proceeded today.

do you have more information, which device did you played it on and what browser
A user alerted me; I checked in Brave and Chrome—using both the standard link and my account—and those files aren't playing. Even though they have very few views (five at most), that implies they *were* viewed at some point... My account is hunter_301.
 

About the author

Playmate
Active Member · Joined
169
Messages
114
Reactions
43
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom