PirateSolutions has broken a world record yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JointRolla420

OK so i have had a LOT of trouble finding a good offshore host for my warez site and i used to have to switch every month or less !!! it got to the point where i switched to onshore hosting for a while but FINALLY i have found the perfect offshore host - pirate solutions - i have been with them for 2 months and HONESTLY i have had absolutely NO DOWNTIME which is fucking amazing imo because ALL OFFSHORE HOSTS HAVE SOME DOWNTIME but these guys just shock me cuz i think they broke a fuckin record for best offshore host

they have FAST support ticket responses, live support, FAST page loads, CHEAP prices, and ABSOLUTELY NO DOWNTIME AT ALL

this is from experience and the point of this thread is for all the people that want to have a good offshore host without all the bullshit

like ppl hear good things about offshore hosts, switch to them and then the host turns into a piece of shit and has huge downtime problems, well, Pirate Solutions is the ONLY offshore host imo that cares about their clients and want to provide quality hosting

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM and am VERY SATISFIED WITH THEIR SERVICE, i posted this in general discussion because it doesnt belong in webhosting forum as this is a discussion thread for anyone else that has been through their amazing hosting and is as happy about their service as i am

they have a thread here in hosting forums listed as HostPirate so you can check that out but their url is: http://piratesolutions.com

check it out if u r lookin for a new host

4 comments
I probably would take you seriously and look into the hosting, but since you lied in the title...I don't know if thats the only thing you are lying about or not.

Thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back