PicXing.com - Earn Money Uploading And Bookmarking Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcrazy

Hello All WJ Members ;

What is PicXing?
PicXing lets you organize and share images or photos you find on the web and earn money with views generated by those images . People create albums and add pics when they find interesting image or photo in any webpage.
main-qimg-02ef8a7b2431068820170bb76c0b51d9

Earn Money :
Earn money uploading and bookmarking images easily . Our reward program is the fastest and easiest way to earn money online. We pay for every views generated by images you bookmark.

Benefits:

We Pay $1.00 for 5000 Views. (No country restriction )

Minimum Payment only $20.00 (paypal).

No Hidden Rules To Hold Your Payments.

Images Of Any Size Qualify To Earn Points.

We Will Pay Your Payment Fees. You Will Receive The Money You Earned.

People All Over World Qualify For Earning Program.

You can also promote your websites,blogs,affiliate links.So it will improve your website ranks as well as you will earn more money.

Rules You must follow :

Adult Content Not allowed.
Software/BOT Traffic not allowed.
You cannot send traffic from traffic selling sites .
1 Account Per User.
1 View Counted From Each IP Per 24 Hours.
Your Pics Must Honor Our TOS & Respect Copyrights.
Your Account Will Be Deleted And Your Earnings Will Be Terminated If You Try To Send Automated Hits.

Payment Terms :
Payments are not instant. We manually verify each account and pay. Please allow us 5-7 days to verify your account and pay.
Payment are sent via PayPal ($20 minimum) & Wire Transfer (Minimum $100)

PICXING
Happy Earnings
Good Luck

38 comments
i do not send any automated hits. i only advertise one of my image host site with help of add it button of your site. but if people click on a picture they 1st go to adf.ly link then on my site. i hope thats not against your tos as i do not see anywhere in ur site that u not allow adf.ly

Program is nice. Site look nice too. But 1 $ for 5000 views ? this is not nice.. sorry
If you count on average (For all countries) it will be higher than others.

Well, I checked my accounts of all imagehost (I used around 18 different hosts) all the days when I had 5000 views, the least I earned for 5000 views was $ 6.5.

And $20 minimum payment for imagehost ?

:wave::wave::wave:

Goodbye mate... All the best.

Do you count all views(multiple views from one IP) or one Unique Ip view withing 24 hrs? clarify it asap.
we count one unique IP within 24 hours .

can i use link shortener like adf.ly
if any one click on my image if its go to adf.ly link 1st
can u allow it?
Yes you can use that.

Well, I checked my accounts of all imagehost (I used around 18 different hosts) all the days when I had 5000 views, the least I earned for 5000 views was $ 6.5.

And $20 minimum payment for imagehost ?

:wave::wave::wave:

Goodbye mate... All the best.
yes but if you count all countries it will be same and picxing is good for affiliate marketing as well .

It seems to be glitched...

The earnings don't show up right.
Never face this problem with other users can you send me your username is picxing. Thanks

yes but if you count all countries it will be same and picxing is good for affiliate marketing as well .

Please do not mislead users by saying this.
The stats I spoke about was in consideration to all countries.
You are paying about 5 times less than all other imagehost.

And $20 payout ? Are you joking here ?

I have a question.

When someone repins your pin, do you get money for the pin that was repinned?

---
Also you should create a referral system. where users can refer other users and earn a % of their income.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Please do not mislead users by saying this.
The stats I spoke about was in consideration to all countries.
You are paying about 5 times less than all other imagehost.

And $20 payout ? Are you joking here ?

It's really not that bad.

When you have a ton of followers, getting views will be extremely easy. Especially if this website begins to grow.

Also when people repin, if those repins count as your views as well then this is an amazing system.

Each time one of your repins gets viewed that's money for you.

Last edited:
It seems to be glitched...

The earnings don't show up right.

I don't think there is wrong earning stat in the screenshot posted, if they pay $1 for 5000 views how much do you expect from 50 views ?

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Do you count all views(multiple views from one IP) or one Unique Ip view withing 24 hrs? clarify it asap.

this is how i understand ,

Lets say you view 10 different pins from same IP within 24 hr, that counts 10 views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back