Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Hiring phpBB coder/designer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm looking for someone to get me a style like this:
http://gay.pornbb.org/ or better!

for my site: HDSpot.NET

I would like to add some extra things, but it would be little and easy things! (will be discussed later).

I may need a new logo (not sure right now).

If you can do it, reply your price!

Payment: PayPal.

Try to be cheap, as you know, we don't earn any money from the site, in fact we just spend money on server.

if you have a better theme, please reply the screenshot of the style, we can talk about it.

Thanks in advance!
 

6 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

H
Banned · Joined
15
Messages
1
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom