Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Hiring PHP script to publish on a facebook Fan Page when offline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I want a PHP script using facebook php-sdk v3 and that can publish posts on a Fan Page (not a personal wall). I don't need UI, so use lorem ipsum stuffs when posting the information to publish.

The point is that only the server will be connected, the script must work with no client side connection. Nor the publisher neither the page administrator need to be connected.

I want the script AND the whole method to use it (how to define application, how to get permanent token, etc).


Regards,
 

3 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

H
Active Member · Joined
145
Messages
35
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom