Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

PayPal Paypal Limited since last yr how to get back

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys anyone can remove the limit in my paypal?

its been 1yr since i resolve this but paypal not accept it i have $21 in my limited acc

so i lose hope and move on i create another pp acount because my limited account is dummy

but when i visit this forum someone have knowledge to get back paypal limited account

so i decide to post it here to know if someone can help me about this case

thanks sorry for my bad english :facepalm:

reason why my pp acount is limited bcoz im a seller of cryptocurrency and my pp is not verified yet
some scammer who i transact disputed me then my account got limited


image hosting without account
 

5 comments

Did you provide the information they asked for? In the SS, it shows that they were not legible or did not contain required info.
 
I allways call them on the phone or I send 15 - 20 mails until they responde,
anyway I dont use more paypal in my website , im using 2checkout to sell wich accepts both credit card and paypal payments
Paypal closed my account permanently but they unblocked again.
The reason was adult content and now they doesnt accepts also the adult phrase in domain name :D
I dont understand this people , when I buy a plain or train ticket there is also written adult and children
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

F
Member · Joined
16
Messages
1
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom