Paypal limit problem India - Shady is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnyx12x21x

Its been not too long when i started a therad almost with same heading and content but now same changes are maden.

Ok my Paypal account has only two problem
1 . My name is wrong - My origin name is not there even not similar.
2. My account is limited with and i can't leave my account why coz of my funds and main reason new users need Pan card.

Now i need help, I just today half hour ago recieve Atm [Debit card] its visa type.
So now when i tried to update my bank account then it said you can't coz your account is limited.

When i today just right now tried to add debit card. Then i recieved the same message.[not sure as i was on mobile.]

not only that when we linking through debitcard they need my name which is wrong.

My paypal name is- Sunny Raj
but my name is - Shree Deep

24 comments
@sponge bob i did't play lol.

I made my account a lot of years ago means almost 2 years.
But from past 2 months i got one making secret. Lol.:)..

dude create 2 account and 1 verified paypal link with bank acc like SBI and 1 unverified (your old) ..just send the money to tht acc lol easy

@steven nice try but how can i send money when its limited . Not only that new account need pancard so if there is any trick to skip that then let me know as i owned federal bank and debit card.
And i can't change bank every day am student.

@eso darling not too much but 10. Almost my 2.5 week's hard work. It was supposed 15 but i have gave it to uploader to post in my thread.
You remember na...i Have exams and i need a uploader till my exam. And... After that too.

Yes sunny then dont worry dear get a new account, or gimme a call I will let you know what to do.
Guess what I had 50 $ in my paypal and they limited my account and later closed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back