M mboy10 Banned Banned 283 2009 3 0 Oct 31, 2010 #1 Hello, I need some1 with a mb and a pp account, I need to exchange 40$ mb to Paypal. Pleas pm me if u have the paypal funds.)
Hello, I need some1 with a mb and a pp account, I need to exchange 40$ mb to Paypal. Pleas pm me if u have the paypal funds.)
H Hx Active Member 1,866 2009 130 80 Oct 31, 2010 #7 I dont want to spam Not allowed dude! next time read da rules youl be fine.
C CammyD Active Member 1,149 2010 40 20 Oct 31, 2010 #9 I think he knows it's not allowed lol. Why do 5 people have to tell him?
H hatem20 Active Member 1,458 2009 79 95 Oct 31, 2010 #11 CammyD said: I think he knows it's not allowed lol. Why do 5 people have to tell him? Click to expand... Mini-Moderators |-)
CammyD said: I think he knows it's not allowed lol. Why do 5 people have to tell him? Click to expand... Mini-Moderators |-)
C CyberAff Active Member 6,106 2010 592 80 Oct 31, 2010 #12 i think i already said it's not allowed stop now :S
D deep.j1 Active Member 525 2009 5 130 Oct 31, 2010 #13 Not Allowed ..SPAM here TILL :: the Thread Close
L Last Word Active Member 1,075 2009 4 100 Oct 31, 2010 #16 mboy10 its not Allowed like everyone said. You can read Rules.
M Mr.BorisManUtd Active Member 882 2009 33 100 Oct 31, 2010 #17 Lol, the biggest spam thread with not allowed. Here's one from me: Not allowed, sorry!
M Mixloads31 Active Member 229 2009 0 90 Oct 31, 2010 #18 hatem20 said: Mini-Moderators |-) Click to expand... agreed... 2 whole pages of "not allowed"
G greatseeder Active Member 470 2009 5 60 Oct 31, 2010 #20 It's not allowed 4 sure.. It's Sunday - so Mods are being lazy