Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Buying Partner to share VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, well I am looking for a partner who can share a VPS that allows WAREZ, I need to make some uploads at high speed, I can share Sceneaccess and Torrentleech to be used in the VPS for both benefit.
 

2 comments

What specs are you after and what's your budget? I can't share a VPS with you but I can provide you with a good one from EvoSwitch if you need some help with getting a good deal.
 
Nick, for now I am just looking for someone to share one with me, maybe when I feel more confortable about running one, I will send you a pm, Thank-you ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

X
Banned · Joined
112
Messages
8
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom