[PAID] Rank Competitions $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

lig}{tning

I need new ranks for my site WarezIT.

Am going to do a competitions any one can take part of it.

Make one rank for Administrators with the size 150px × 50px and post in here if i like your rank than i well hire you i need around 10 ranks
Your making the ranks so you tell me the price and if i am happy with the price and your work i well hire you dont worry my price is not less than $5.00 it can go up to $15.00 if i like it

Ranks have to be special all the ranks have to have different kind of things i dont want to have 10 ranks with same style

Price From $5.00 to $15.00
Post your rank and your price for 10 ranks in this thread.

Last edited:
30 comments
5c819e.png

Simple One
________
California medical marijuana dispensary

Last edited:
Hey bro, i had some free time so i thought it would be fun to create something elegant :)

Color red will change will the exact # color of the group
TDO

TDR

TDT

TDV

EDIT:

I can even add something like that underneath:
TEA

Last edited:
@ gmaister22 i like your style mate but just want to know will you change the person for rest of the ranks.

@Come on guys fill up with your GFX Ranks work in here
Remember you well get paid from $5.00 to $15.00us if you do a good work

The gold badge will change according to hierarchy, then the shirt can change although white is cool, can change the tie to the color of the usergroup or i can even change the icon to the rest of the usergroups, could use like 3-4 icons and randomly apply then on the ranks or if you want and have like "master virtual usergroups" like

1rst= Admins, Moderators, Super Moderators
2nd= Members, Premium Members
3rd= Uploaders
4rth= Banned

so team 1,2,3,4 could have different icons, like a master icon for each "master virtual group"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back