Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

[PAID] Company logo needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting an icecream and shakes shop and the name is "The Treat" . i need a nice logo with good concept . its paid work so make sure you bring something good please .

you can put watermark on your work so i can decide which one to choose and later we can discuss over skype .
 

3 comments

Logo Designer

Sir, I can Help You with The Designs
Just want to know your requirements
and your Expected Logo Will Be Provided With AI

Please Contact Me And I Can Show you My works
Pay Can Be Discussed Later
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

J
Active Member · Joined
1,201
Messages
191
Reactions
63
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom