Other P2P VPN! Multi GBPS Network , Unlimited Downloads, Instant Activation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czechi

SwitchVPN - P2P Plan - Unlimited Torrents Downloads - MultiGBPS Network - High Speed downloads Guaranteed!

Your ISP cannot moniter your Activity , 100% Anonymous

7 DAY Full money back Guarantee!

Checkout out
http://switchvpn.com/recommended-vpn-packages-for-p2p-torrents

Can my isp see what am i downloading ?
No , your ISP cannot see your activity as you are hidden behind Netherlands IP.

What Speeds can i expect using your VPN ?

Reviews :

"I did over 10 hours of research before selecting SwitchVPN for my VPN needs. I have never been happier! The support is top notch, too good to be true pricing and fantastic uptimes. I am also not that tech savvy so having tech support being very patient, and not mocking me when I had simple issues was a wonderful experience.

I am located in the US and use the server in NL via PPTP. With multiple connections I achieve download speeds of 36Mbit and upload speeds of 25Mbit.

This is the BEST VPN for the money folks! Just read the other user reviews around the web if you don't believe me."

"
Excellent service. never had any tech problems other than ones that are my own fault and staff are always quick and friendly too help me resolve (almost on a daily basis lol) great speeds no slow down on my 20mb connection. Thanks again guys!"

For more Reviews:
http://switchvpn.com/reviews

Last edited:
7 comments
I will keep this in mind.
Demo available for NL? I like to try before I go for 3 months

Also what's the difference between PPTP and OPenVPN?
Thanks

Last edited:
First offer of this kind I think , here at WJ.

But ISp can check what You do ... its use specific port so ISP will know about Your strange activity.
Also about speeds , You can get max of Your connection nothing more.

Anyway thats great there is something new here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back