Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

OVH backups

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my client's server is blocked for obscure complaint. On the server has not hosted anything illegal. I wrote several times many tickets and requsted FTP server, but they respond that I should contact with legal@ovh.com

legal@ovh.com fully ignore me already 4 days!!


Maybe someone here knows how to get backups or restore the server. I would generously paid for it, because on server is still very important data.
 

2 comments

I think if there never going to re-instate the server they lock it into ftp read only mode and give you access, you can create a mirror to another server for a backup if thats the case.

If you don't have any access at all you will have to wait for them to respond.

If there is any access I can get backups from it for you.
 
You are luckily if they haven't reformatted your stuff already. OVH does that occasionally.

Your best bet is giving them a call.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

E
Active Member · Joined
91
Messages
7
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom