Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know how to fix this? I check my word wrap settings and even lowered the number.

see in the pic its over wrapping when a long code is entered.

rk1t2r.png

7 comments
Whats your website? Mind if you give me ACP access? If you don't, PM me the details and I'll see what I can do

Seems like you think I'll screw up your board, well if it is, I got loads of other things to do. I've got over 2 years in IPB, so I know what I'm doing.

w/e, No probs

I have 5 thats not the point...why would anyone give another person who deals in warez their adminCP info?

Take NO offense I wasnt being rude. I already found out that it was a FF bug BUT I though maybe someone knew something I didnt.

The thing is I kinda remember that there was some code that you can change the fixed width in some way but it was a long time ago.

I appreciate your help and im sorry if you thought I was trying to offend.

BTW NO OFFENSE but where the heck did your prowrz forum go? I tried to go to it awhile ago and even promoted it on my other site but then it was gone!

What happened?

I thought it would be up for good this time and I had some members who needed hosting.

You may just PM me if you dont feel comfortable talking about this in public ro you dont even have to answer. I was just curious.

I don't think on FF 3 the problem will fixed.well you can check this with extremepixles skin.you will not get this kin of problem.and also see wbb forum there also you cannot get this kind problem.

My suggestion:install a extremepixles and see what's the code of TOPIC VIEW.i am not fully sure that you can get the solution.but you can try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back