Other Site NFO In 4/5 Star Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veer

I came up with this and saw many popular sites having other sites NFO and url inside their submitted files to katz.

I mean I think how the uploaders do this cant they just afford a rl with rar/unrar feature.
Oh cummon they are uploading in 4 and 5 star sites and they earn a lot they can buy a good rl instead of cheap rs2rs.

o08dwl.jpg

fzceb5.jpg

I am not blaming the webmasters but these things gives bad impression on guests.

EDIT : More

nozq8g.jpg

i372hs.jpg

mryc5j.jpg

This one is strange

df95xt.jpg

I mean are they all partners???

23t093b.jpg

23 comments
RK I dont want any enemty bro...
Just wanted to point that out...
Well ur not the only one many other 5 star sites have them too...
But I pointed these two coz I love these two sites very much...

Its not that just one or two guys doing these. TBH there are plenty of uploaders, uploading for 4/5* sites just by leeching others threads blindly, via RS2RS in most of the cases. 8-)

I've found these kind of things numerous times. B-)

ban users uploading using RS2RS.

RS2RS is best but bad in the context that Uploader himself dont know what lies inside

Lmao Ninja nice way to advertise ur service...
Mind saying myself who is leeching the stuffs :P and removing the urls...
Then I am a better uploader in that context....

I mean i leech too, but i leech intact scene releases ( i repack scene releases)
so i know that my uploads are clean :)

This the best for promoting your website..
I mean, you upload with NFO, link and add your sitename to the download, (examples: Movie name [blabla.com].avi, app name [blabla.com].exe)
..and the dump fuckers promote you for free.. what more could you ask for? ;)

^ yes rt my friend ur uploads annoys me :P when I have to unrar the files and rename the files again...

But ur a true uploader coz all ur files are like this "IDM.Hq-Uploads.exe" or "The.Tooth.Fairy.Hq-uploads.avi"

Its good...

Oh yeah honey I still leech from u... :P and I remove ur contents and I know from were u leech coz U one day left a mark around ur upload... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back