Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, download is so slow for me. Usualy I have at this time every day 120-130 free downloads, now just 77. I run and updated same numbers of threads as I do every day.
I hope, that is just my bad luck.

@Oron support

You have to realize that majority of people don't have they own forum/blog so statistics that you put in here doesn't rally reflect real situation ;)

Of course, that free downloads increased opportunity for sales. Larger number of free downloads, meaning that there is a greater chance that one of these free users become PREMIUM USER, because they believe that the material that posts in threads is very attractive for them. Finally, study 3 step guide provided by ORON Support. In this training guide you will be able to see the importance of a large number of free downloads and techniques of making 3 parts links, instead of the one part, and their impact on the sales increase.

for the last few days my free DL count decreased but at the same time I got sales, so that might mean that some of those that downloaded for free converted to premium...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back