Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Oron Support,
This is the second time, I am sending the mail on same problem.

Sub: SALES/Rebills stopped for my account. or once or twice in a bluemoon.

I have researched on this problem, lot of people experiencing this. Leave about others. I am one of the famous webmasters and helped oron development in India. You can check it with my Oron ID, you will come to know.
This is very unacceptable.
I would request you to reenable the SALES/rebills ASAP.

Note: After I sent the mail to Oron on 21st Dec 2011, I got three rebills, Now, stopped again. This is very frustrating.
This happened one of my follower too, he sent the mail to oron and now he is getting regular payouts as previously(including sales and rebills).

Here is my screenshot, in last 15 days, usually, it should have more than $150, but from last 4 or 5 months, it drastically decreased. I do not know what is happening at oron, why they are not giving sales/rebills, already I got them.

1d68aeec58.jpg

Here is the screenshot of my earning till now.
5323afd7b2.jpg

Note: Please observe it carefully, I have got two or three payouts in a month, but it is not happening now(from last 4 months), even I have been putting my efforts two times more than previously.

I am considering this is very serious.
If this is the same case continues, I will announce about these things in my network, that may be definitely effect Oron, in future.
By the way, small problem(this does not matter, actually)I own a blog and added in Oron, the site referral is not coming.

It's bad luck mate or You're sharing crappy stuff.
Oron's sale/rebill system is automatic. When You purchase sale You'll get te commision after few seconds after done payment.
You may test it Yourself If You don't believe me.

Cheers

Dear Oron Support,
This is the second time, I am sending the mail on same problem.

Sub: SALES/Rebills stopped for my account. or once or twice in a bluemoon.

I have researched on this problem, lot of people experiencing this. Leave about others. I am one of the famous webmasters and helped oron development in India. You can check it with my Oron ID, you will come to know.
This is very unacceptable.
I would request you to reenable the SALES/rebills ASAP.

Note: After I sent the mail to Oron on 21st Dec 2011, I got three rebills, Now, stopped again. This is very frustrating.
This happened one of my follower too, he sent the mail to oron and now he is getting regular payouts as previously(including sales and rebills).

Here is my screenshot, in last 15 days, usually, it should have more than $150, but from last 4 or 5 months, it drastically decreased. I do not know what is happening at oron, why they are not giving sales/rebills, already I got them.

1d68aeec58.jpg

Here is the screenshot of my earning till now.
5323afd7b2.jpg

Note: Please observe it carefully, I have got two or three payouts in a month, but it is not happening now(from last 4 months), even I have been putting my efforts two times more than previously.

I am considering this is very serious.
If this is the same case continues, I will announce about these things in my network, that may be definitely effect Oron, in future.
By the way, small problem(this does not matter, actually)I own a blog and added in Oron, the site referral is not coming.

it's not that. someone made a copy of your blog, then another copy etc...
and besides that, you are probably not searching for new source of traffic, therefore you got trapped in saturation.

If you want to earn good money you have work hard also.
My advice is if you have not so many sales, change your strategy, try to post on more boards several times a day, maybe try another stuff.
Small boards could have less traffic but also less competition, so try it out also.
Make quality screenshots and description for every post.
Some people do not recognize the importance of such details.

When no new sales, after some time rebills cancelled.
That is my situation. I have no recorded new sale or renewal since December 26th(and generally in december I make just 2 new sales). When you not bring new sales rebills slow down.

I understand. Okay, forget about new sales, stuff and etc. What about my monthly automatic rebills?
Previously, I got the rebills on exact date or next day. But not now.
Is that true, all of my rebill users stopped their rebills manually at the same time?

Maybe (and i'm sure in it) people stop rebill since:

1. your files arent popular
2. you dont post anything new and good
3. people arent stupid to rebill every month, they would probably buy then 3-6 months or one year premium.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back