Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please mail me, djkelaj!

OK?

dear admin where are you ? I waited for you at ICQ to talk . I hope you come to ICQ today.

I am on ICQ all day!
I have no idea why we are not able to get that working! I aksed you if you need anything..I guess we are blocked again. I don't know why we such problems. Can you please try to get skype? I am online at skype 24/7.

Alertpay

Dear buy2,

With your 4 sales I assume you made perhaps 100$ of profit, perhaps more. I do not know how many downloads you have but I calculate that you have excellent quality traffic so I would strongly suggest to switch to pay per sale.

Alertpay

Well, I have to stay calm here - but as a matter of fact we ARE working together with them officially. But some IT genius at their headquarter managed to create some fatal problems in their own IT infrastructure. We are waiting for 3 weeks now that they will fix it. But they guaranteed now that it will be ready on Monday. Perhaps earlier.

Recent earnings

Hello.
I am happy to post one recent earnings table of a partner that allowed me to post this here.
What you can see here are two interesting things:

1) you can earn 170$ or more with just 2,000 downloads - IF you stay at the pay per sale program

2) This guy concentrates on generating NEW customers who register - which will make him money on the long term.

img.php

I hv Working with Oron Since 27th Feb 2011

Here is My Stats

[SLIDE]http://imgsun.com/upload/7196eaa8.jpg[/SLIDE]

With This Stats My Account Level is 17 %

is its correct ????

Hey guys,
Is it possible to RU files from Filesonic to Oron ?
Tried several times and it didnt work , I have premium on filesonic but Im only a registered user on Oron .
Also tried to RU Oron from Oron and didnt work neither.

So is it because I dont have premium on Oron ? but it says no need to be premium on Oron to RU.
Or its because its impossible to RU from Oron to Oron and Filesonic to Oron ?
Then from which host is it possible to RU from ??

Would like to try earning with Oron but if I need to Reupload all my files again would just take me too much time, I tried tried to upload to oron and only have 50kbp/s uploading with ftp...

Hey guys,
Tried several times and it didnt work , I have premium on filesonic but Im only a registered user on Oron .

So is it because I dont have premium on Oron ? but it says no need to be premium on Oron to RU.

Would like to try earning with Oron but if I need to Reupload all my files again would just take me too much time, I tried tried to upload to oron and only have 50kbp/s uploading with ftp...

I tried to asking these issues many times but Oron support sucks.They were not help! They only said: filesonic is banned oron ru.But filesonic support said: oron is not banned...

Dear goku_sama,

we were discussing this issue regarding Filesonic several times here in the thread. Since all remote uploads with all other hosts work perfectly we have the strong believe that filsonic is blocking ORON for their own customers (!).

One good partner of ORON had a brilliant idea:
---> You can remote-upload with maximmum speed to magaupload or any other second host you may have a premium account at and then directly remote-upload from that second host to ORON with maximum speed.

You will see that you do not lose any time with this great idea.

Hey guys,

Hello, bux2.
Your stats are very interesting and show that you are working at a great forum with perfect potential.
Almost all of your downloads come from non-premium users so your selling potential at the forum where you are working at is great!
I hope you understand what I want to explain.

I can also see that you are rarely making any sells.
That could mean that you are sharing probably:

a) very small files or
b) files people can get very easily at any other thread in your forum.

Am I right?

I would suggest that you 100% stay at the forum you are working at but try to share perhaps some larger files, too. You should make 5-8 sells a day at that forum with download stats you showed me.

I hv Working with Oron Since 27th Feb 2011

Here is My Stats

[SLIDE]http://imgsun.com/upload/7196eaa8.jpg[/SLIDE]

With This Stats My Account Level is 17 %

is its correct ????

Last edited:
I can't see some signup on my daily stats
Example:
On 4 and 5 of march i made 3 signups but on daily stats my signup counts = 0.
See screenshots below.

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i14/799248.jpg[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i14/692566.jpg[/SLIDE]

Thanks.

Hi I Just Joined Oron today.

I want to know what is the publish selected/unselected button in my files page do?

Should i check it each and every file or leave it as unchecked?

[SLIDE]http://funky.freakingkid.com/images/oronn.jpg[/SLIDE]

^^
I don't think so but users will try to avoid oron at all costs. Free users can have to wait hours between downloads.
Their level of greediness is so unbelievably high that even premium members have low download limits to force them to spend more money.
They rather spend their money buying the whole internet than providing a decent service even to their paying members.

Last edited:
Hi I Just Joined Oron today.

I want to know what is the publish selected/unselected button in my files page do?

Should i check it each and every file or leave it as unchecked?

[SLIDE]http://funky.freakingkid.com/images/oronn.jpg[/SLIDE]

yeah, can somebody answer that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back