Oron.com Crazy September $100 / 1,000 downloads! (Non Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamran444

Banned
Banned
ORON.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

sep_promo.jpg

Now you are free to choose between several earning plans outlined above. You can go for 55% of sales and 55% of all rebills, 70% of sales and 30% of all renewals, half of pay per download rate plus $7 for every sale or get paid up to $100*PROMO per 1000 downloads.

Please note that you can switch between Payment Modes once every 7 days. However per download program is selected by default.

Website owners earn extra 5% of all sales coming via their sites no matter who made the sale.
Our webmaster referral program pays 5% of your referral's income.

Use your sites, blogs and other resources to share your files with the world!
Downloads from all countries are counted.
We pay up to $100 per 1000 downloads.*PROMO
We pay 55% commission on all sales and rebills or 70% of all sales and 30% of rebills.
Our system is flexible, you can always switch between earning plans!
We pay 5% for webmaster referral.
Website owners, earn 5% for memberships sold via your site even if the sale is not yours!

Affiliate Page Link

http://oron.com/pages/affiliate.html

Terms and Conditions:

1: We count all free downloads, from all countries.
2. Downloads are counted without limitations (multiple downloads are counted).
3. Please familiarize yourself with our TOS and our FAQ page. Please do not engage in any attempts to cheat the system because it will only result in account suspension without pay.
4. Payout of referral earnings is available for all users.
5. Minimum payout amount is $100.
6. Oron.com pays on request within 7 days.
We are proud to offer you great payout solutions - Paypal, Webmoney, AlertPay and Wire Transfer.
7. No country-based restrictions - free downloads for everyone, worldwide, guaranteed!

Plz move to Right Section

Last edited:
15 comments
It is crazy if you have 100% rank. You need atleast 2sales 1month premium / day to stay at 100% level. And another sales to get on 100%.

Downloads are counted all over the world, so charts and size doesnt matter...​

is rank go up and down in the same day ??

i mean if i get 100% at the starting of the day .. will i get that percentage till end of the day ??

ORON going fucking awesome with PPD right now guys hurry up and take benifit from it the promo is for whole SEPT month

but yeah there is % which is similar to hotfile ranking system

is rank go up and down in the same day ??

i mean if i get 100% at the starting of the day .. will i get that percentage till end of the day ??

rank can be up down in a single day or it can not be in a week all is depend of your download count the more download the more rank stable on high %

This promo only sounds good..But sucks..It's one of the less user-friendly host ever and with this host it's not possible to get 1000 free download even in a week and they have some kinda ranking so not possible..don't go for PPD in any case..oron is for sales only

P.S I never used Oron but i know which kinda host it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back