I have many sales and noticed that i didn`t get earnings from expected rebills. I get more than $300 on a good day and $30 on a bad.
After i talked with their support, they told me that is because i have a previous fall at earnings. But they didn`t pay my rebills when i started again earn insane money. They told that now will be ok but...am not sure.
Anyone else expected this ?
I plan to go to other host because i have 200 referrals and want that 30% from them.
What are your experiences and thoughts ? Any suggestions for other host that doesn`t do that ?
After i talked with their support, they told me that is because i have a previous fall at earnings. But they didn`t pay my rebills when i started again earn insane money. They told that now will be ok but...am not sure.
Anyone else expected this ?
I plan to go to other host because i have 200 referrals and want that 30% from them.
What are your experiences and thoughts ? Any suggestions for other host that doesn`t do that ?