Operation -Win girlfriend back

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCheetoDust

Banned
Banned
Hello,

I'm trying to win my ex back and i have no idea how to do it, i thought of making a video for the song "You are my sunshine" ... Like this guy

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc2jsjnt-HY[/ame]

So any ideas cupids ? and anyone over here can help me with the video ?

27 comments
If you're sad now, try to be happy in front of her even thought you're hurt inside, spend time and talk with others in front of her, if she is a jelly fish, she'll get jealous and fights with you and that is the right time to tell her how it feels to you without her, do something like that.

it's my advice, don't scold me or make fun of me guys if you don't like my advice :p

feicj.jpg

(y)

I'm not fimiliar with 4chan, can you explain more?

omg, I think everyone is messing with you pretty badly (and that the responses here make the "are you a virgin poll" results way less surprising :D)!

Have you been broken up long and why did you break up? I think what's important if you want to win a girl back, is to show her that you think she's special. You can't just do something other people have done for their girls! You have to do something that is about her and what she likes! Kind of like a test to prove that you were paying attention when you were dating. (What can I say, lots of us ladies can be kind of annoying with testing guys, but it's so hard to tell when a guy really appreciates you!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back