Operation Global Blackout by Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anonymous movement goes nowhere, they only DDoS... is like waste bandwith.... for a problem you should search a solution, NOT a war.
No...seriously!! You can't search for a solution when everything is corrupt! You must change it altogether when you still have time.

Anonymous is not a 'group' of people, lead by leader. That is what you don't understand. Anyone using LOIC is anonymous. And any group of people can represent themselves as anonymous. They don't have their official channel, only followers, who do some stuff on their own.

We are Legion.

No leader. It's people who react. A voice of many, who are ready to do something.
Who don't care whether or not you approve it.

Anonymous is not a 'group' of people, lead by leader. That is what you don't understand. Anyone using LOIC is anonymous. And any group of people can represent themselves as anonymous. They don't have their official channel, only followers, who do some stuff on their own.

We are Legion.

No leader. It's people who react. A voice of many, who are ready to do something.
Who don't care whether or not you approve it.

I don't believe any video I see untill it's on the anonops.blogspot.com (or whatever it's called)... since last time someone claimed they'd take down Facebook...
otherwise any fool can just make Anonymous look bad and people who don't understand the whole "anonymous isn't a group" thing will laugh at them. >.>

History says different, nothing was ever accomplished with talking with government. You don't talk, you just run over the corrupt fuckers.

DDos is way to express internet protest on a global scale.

Use VPN

History is a simple excuse without sense, use past to justify nowadays acts is knowed as ignorance... the first movement is evolve a little as person and try to be civilized.

Anonymous movements are unusefull... a waste of time... a waste of bandwith. Can you show me one example in wich anonymous group DDoS solve something? Wait... i´m civilized and will answer this question for you, "simply NO".

P.S: and sorry for my english... i can express good as i want, perhaps if i was able to DDoS you, you can understand me better ;)

its all quiet tonight - last night was just hectic - working overtime taking down websites - they caused alot of mayhem last night.

waw i was waiting for this
uexe4m9xuf1b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back