Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Marcel ,

I have inactive files 268 pages most of the files are subtitles.In my site I don't have an option set-up for the users to download subtitles, they only watch the video with or without subtitle.I understand why the video are being deleted but the subtitles I don't see why.

Hello Marcel ,

I have inactive files 268 pages most of the files are subtitles.In my site I don't have an option set-up for the users to download subtitles, they only watch the video with or without subtitle.I understand why the video are being deleted but the subtitles I don't see why.

Dont worry about inactive setted subntitles. As long as the movie where the srt is attached is active, the srt will stay. Its just a bug, we will fix this today.

Regards

Marcel

{"status":403,"msg":"wrong IP. request: 112.215.123.15 download: 112.215.124.137"}

why this status want to download...

Hi,

the download was requested with an different IP on our page.
We do not allow Hotlinks.

there's error

The video could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

Could you give me some details like Browser, OS, Version of the Browser?

Best Regards

Marcel

Last edited:
Thanks for the Payment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dan:

MethodDateStatus
Wmz2015-06-23 23:30:10Paid

:good::good::good::good::good::good::good: Veeery Fast !!!!!!!!!

Again thanks for the Payment !!!!!

MethodDateStatus
Wmz2015-06-25 23:29:50Paid

:friends:

Last edited:
Hello. I asked for it before, but no one answered.
Is there a possibility of adding an option "Folder link"? 1 link to all videos that are in current folder. It would be a really great solution for people, who are tired of searching 1000+ page blog archive or sth like that.

Hello. I asked for it before, but no one answered.
Is there a possibility of adding an option "Folder link"? 1 link to all videos that are in current folder. It would be a really great solution for people, who are tired of searching 1000+ page blog archive or sth like that.

We will prepare these feature.

Regards

Marcel

"Auto-Convert Videos into streamable videos " : Even if the option is unchecked the conversion starts automatically.Yesterday I haven't had that problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back