Only $18 For LOGO DESIGNS - Portfolios Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michel_Designs

Banned
Banned
Get your website professional logo in cheap rates just $15 .

My PortFolios >>
55988284.png

56276610.png

Just made new logo for my other clients >
35131834.png

Job will be complete in just 3 hours
payment options : Paypal
Logo Will be in : PSD, PNG file.

Contact > Reply here or PM me.
Hope you enjoy my new service....

Regards
Michel Designs.

10 comments
Not meaning to bash on your services but i'm quite sure these are available via a logo creation studio and there just clipart with your own text added ? If so,even paying $5 for this service would be a rip off.

18$ are you mad there are many GFXer like XxX, Skord can do much better than you why should we ask you to make ....

Lower you price you might get customers :)

XF

@XForce he isni't really crazy, yeah your right most Graphics artists on these boards do, free and paid cheap work but proper logo design is an art and skill and in their own right should be charging in excess of $100.

@XForce he isni't really crazy, yeah your right most Graphics artists on these boards do, free and paid cheap work but proper logo design is an art and skill and in their own right should be charging in excess of $100.
I totally agree.

Most people here use some image from Google Images, add a text, and voila ! logo is made.

But, if you go on a professional level, then every single image/shape must be your own work. It should be not available anywhere or you must hold the copyright of the image you are going to use in the logo.

Thats why most of the professional logo creators charge $100+, because they create everything from the scratch provide at the most 3 revisions of the logo so that it can be made to your satisfaction.

But as most of the webmasters here are involved in warez, so they don't give a damm about their logo being unique or anything...

====
@OP,

Do you provide revisions of your logo ? If yes, then how many ?

Would the logos designed by you in vector or raster? Also, you do know that most logos are for print so you would be designing in 300dpi right?

lol.. i knw this guy [may be ]

i saw some of his samples in 99D ;)

some of them are cool... If ur designing all the attributes then u can ask for 50$ < !

Not meaning to bash on your services but i'm quite sure these are available via a logo creation studio and there just clipart with your own text added ? If so,even paying $5 for this service would be a rip off.

Yeah ur rite!!! All these are from AAA Logo maker... Check that out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back