VPS Offshore VPS, 8 GB DDR3 RAM, 500 GB HD, upto 1 Gbps, Free Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a note, do not PM or ask for trials/demos. There is no demo/trial available. Either take it or dont.

We do not do any extra work (like installing rapidleech). I gets lots of such messages.

OK boss , Just add these above lines in first Post ^^

Edit : I just read other user's comment's in this thread that's why i asked for demo / trial

It is not mentioned in first post that we install rapidleech or such stuff for free.

There are several kids here who try to provide hosting here, go to them and they will do it for you. WebT Hosting is a registered business and I have to pay the staff, it is not possible to handle these requests for free. I personally do not do these work.

Either you take it or don't, please do not ping me for trials. There are several others here who may fulfil your trial needs.

I am sorry to say these, every often I have to clear messages from my inbox saying "can you install so and so"

It is a VPS, you can install anything you want yourself. The features mentioned at website are already there, anything extra you need to do it yourself.

Announcing Remote Desktops!

Remote Desktop: HOT
Install Ubuntu desktop pre-installed and access it like a remote desktop. (In fact it comes by default with MANY more features than a normal Windows desktop!) Just "click and pay" -- no knowledge/skill is required. From browsing the internet or downloading and uploading, downloading legal torrents to editing images or listening to music or creating pdf documents or using archive manager -- all comes with it! It comes with fully graphical interface similar to Windows. To use this it is recommended that you take LVE-03 or a higher VPS Package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back