Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

OFFSHORE-SERVERS.com - 2x Intel Xeon E5620, RAM: 64 GB RAM, 1GBPS | From $5 (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

50 comments

Hello RDP servers are up now, we are apologize for the downtime - hdd crashed, new accounts are send to all customer, if you didn't received account please open a support ticket.
 
Encoding Packages are available for purchase on our website http://offshore-servers.com/panel/cart.php?gid=8, all servers are equipped with powerful processors [FONT=&amp]2x Intel Quad Xeon E5620 | 64 DDR4 RAM | RAID 1 HDD |[/FONT]
First two lucky buyers can use the following coupon code to receive 15% recurring discount on all encoding packages : [FONT=&amp]Encoding15OFF

[/FONT]
 
Last edited:
I have a doubt about the RDP, I don't plan to seed torrents, but I need to download things from public trackers
and reup them in streaming sites...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

O
Active Member · Joined
Support For Offshore-Servers.com
45
Messages
5
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom