Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Offshore hosting for site/blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Offshore hosting for site/blog.

What I need?
- good uptime
- offshore (full DMCA ignore)
- good support or good known company (I don't want fresh services, which can stop work in few months), I need stable host
- if possible, DDoS protection
- about 150 GB transfer
- about 10$ per month at the beginning
- 1 GB space will be enough

Can someone recommend good host, which meets these requirements?
 

8 comments

In your position I would look for hosts in the EU or perhaps Asia, though Asian locations tend to have a higher ping.

Kind regards,

Benelux Servers
 
Last edited:
I advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Active Member · Joined
227
Messages
80
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom