(Official) x264-BB Invite / Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mr.KiLLeR -- If you're not posting in the correct section or you're posting content that isn't allowed (as in non-x264 encoded video, IE: trashy xvid, or content that fails to meet minimum quality criteria, or has inadequate info), then naturally, like on any other forum it will be moved or deleted.

Everyone is allowed and encouraged to contribute assuming they can read and abide by the rules, much to ask?

^ What a explanation , i do know whats the difference between XviD and x264 :p and secondly i m not posting for the first time, yes i think i posted in the wrong section but the sections are not named properly, where shall i post , u should move the thread to the appropriate section rather than trashing it , i m posting on Hd-BB.Org which is way more big forum then x264-bb , and i m getting a good response also for my rips , so that means my rips are meeting the requirement.

Found it, Minority Report m-1080p I'm assuming. Two reasons, one is the bpp was well below minimum standards (2500kbps for 1920x802 is considered low quality) and second micro encodes higher than 720p are restricted to donors and above.

^^ Now thats crap. m1080p means its micro HD rip dude, and HD-BB has more tough rules about the encodes, anyways, hope the site will be good too :) i m out. thnx.

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm sure lots of people are appreciative of your work and don't take it as a slight or anything, we just do things differently than other forums and groups. We <3 anyone using x264, best of luck.

I think that its a good thing that there is so much quality control at x264-bb. It ensures that members are never disappointed at the quality of a rip after finishing a download which is so often the case at other forums like WBB where users are allowed to post whatever they like.

FWIW, we originated on HDBB, we're actually one of the main reasons that site got so popular and is where it is. There used to be two groups doing micro encodes exclusively on that sites (in fact the two groups of m-HD) before both had a falling out with the idiot that used to run the place (different ownership now, but what's done is done).

^ Yes, but hd-bb has tough rules too, they have quality stuff too, u can check them and see who has tough rules about quality and way more big than that forum.. i m getting 300-400 Downloads per day

FWIW, we originated on HDBB, we're actually one of the main reasons that site got so popular and is where it is. There used to be two groups doing micro encodes exclusively on that sites (in fact the two groups of m-HD) before both had a falling out with the idiot that used to run the place (different ownership now, but what's done is done).

what ever, thanks anyways for inviting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back