[official] Netload.in Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait 48h, then you will recieve it, or not (my webmoney payout has been declined)

I already wait 10 days from 28 th february 2012 for this webmoney payout .
and my payout is rejected 5 times since 10 th january 2012 .
I dont know netload will give me 60.44$ or not
I dont know how many days left :(

I dont know how many days left :(

You will not get it making your appeal bigger and bolder. Only infinite patience may bring good luck.

I dont know how many days left
:(
I think you too forcing netload. and it will make you too difficult to get paid.
please be patient, and must know that payout using MB,AP,WMZ taking long time.
By the way I'm also still waiting payment from NL using MB. it is pending since 19.02.2012.
consider to using other option or stop spaming here.

Ok guys I can tell you for a fact that Netload pays. As far as those who are complaining about FTP transfers to the file manager, that has already been implemented. Uploading from ftp will now check and upload to file manager automatically decreasing the wait time to almost nothing. In order for this to work, you must select the new ftp program. After you have made the switch, upload by ftp. Those who do not know where your ftp log in information is, go to upload and then ftp. I believe you have to be a premium in order to get that info. It's great to be on the forum, but guys, Mike is only one person and he does have a personal life and probably a billion emails a day. Have some consideration. This forum is for discussing problems and pretty much solving them between ourselves. At least Netload listens and tries to accommodate certain "wishes" and chimes in from time to time.

Hi cadagoto,

There are times when I get full bandwidth speed and times when I don't. But for the most part it has improved tremendously in the last few days. I usually do 3 parallel uploads at a time and then walk away and do something else. It will finish when it finishes. It was really slow when they were doing the upgrades to the servers, but I can only remember Netload shutting down once during that time. I can tell you from experience doing server upgrades while people are uploading and downloading is tough. Yes mate, the files uploaded for the most part perfectly :). Cheers.

Last edited:
33858833.jpg

expected to generate links netload !!

As far as those who are complaining about FTP transfers to the file manager, that has already been implemented. Uploading from ftp will now check and upload to file manager automatically decreasing the wait time to almost nothing.
I cant find that option.

Webmoney, Alertpay: Takes up to 14 business days (Your withdrawal will be deposited into your webmoney Account for a fee of € 3.00. )

PayPal, Moneybookers,: Takes up to 10 business days (Your withdrawal will be deposited into your PayPal Account for a fee of € 2.00. )

I cant find that option.

In the body of the ftp status screen you should see the option to select the new plan.

how to do this? i only see change password (i have premium)

you should see something like this in the ftp tab in the upper right hand corner:

FTP DETAILSFTP Server:xxxxxxxxx.ftp.netload.in
FTP Port:xx
FTP User:xxxxxxxxx
FTP Password:xxxxxxx(Change FTP Password)
FTP Link:ftp://xxxxxxx:xxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx.ftp.netload.in (this is an example and not a valid link)

Ok guys I can tell you for a fact that Netload pays. As far as those who are complaining about FTP transfers to the file manager, that has already been implemented. Uploading from ftp will now check and upload to file manager automatically decreasing the wait time to almost nothing. In order for this to work, you must select the new ftp program. After you have made the switch, upload by ftp. Those who do not know where your ftp log in information is, go to upload and then ftp. I believe you have to be a premium in order to get that info. It's great to be on the forum, but guys, Mike is only one person and he does have a personal life and probably a billion emails a day. Have some consideration. This forum is for discussing problems and pretty much solving them between ourselves. At least Netload listens and tries to accommodate certain "wishes" and chimes in from time to time.

They are big company and not like other child host .. They could hire staff so that they can support in a better way .. Just like it You can't hold a ball on a finger for long time.. =)

anyway I just came to know from reviews that maybe this host is not good as it was in previous days.

minimum payout is $50 and yes webmoney is there :)

There are fees involed in withdrawing but not too much... and well it does cost them money... it isnt nice but ahh well

@KSUSA
what do you mean with change status???
that page shows only the login info and details etc. and you have to check there the files to generate the links to your Netload account, or do i miss that is something new????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back