Status
Not open for further replies.
@ bobby3711
you got a point, but those who started to upload to netload after they see people here posting "got paid, thanks for payment" should not be stupid enough to not read some posts and see what's happening, more than 1 month ago, we already know they pay only paypal and bank transfer method.

i can imagine a lot of newbies just hanging out this wj forum and see this thread,oh, netload pays, and they started to work with netload without reading posts, too lazy ,and want fast money,and got nothing to get sales, only those old and lame content.

IMO, netload's PPS plan is for content ownner or people who have unique content, otherwise, you understand how crappy free speed is from netload,and why they have to buy premium...yeah,because your content is unique.

a know some spammers do get sales, but they upload hundreds of GB and autopost to hundreds of forums..lame way...

they should try rapidgator..a host that offers PPD plan.
PPS is for experienced uploaders. heavy uploaders don't necessarily mean experienced uploaders.

RapidGator did not add alertpay, and don't count rebills. (they scam rebills)

After reading so many of the posts in here about netload, over a long period of time, now I understand why none of my uploaders use them. But they also read and take my advice on my site. :sun:

@ Ladybbird. Do you have any problem? I have seen you posted against Netload. But i really feel that what's wrong in Netload. They are paying me and many other uploaders.

:facepalm:

it looks like i am not gonna get paid for payout requested on 03.04.2012 this Friday?
this is the biggest payout that i requested from netload, god bless me..

Lzf9l.jpg

4 figures, not bad ;)

Just got paid! that surprised me, i got paid at their 8 am.....

netload GmbH sent you $*,***.40 USD

good news for big uploaders, they pay.

so no need to request every 2 days,which is sick!

i request every 7 days, or once i reach 500 in account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back