Official Filefat.com Launch: Triple Payment Plan. Get Paid, 20%PPD + 50%PPS + 50%Rebi

Status
Not open for further replies.
what ?
Doesn't Show ?
I asked U for payment & U told me that U need a verified Alertpay !!
although I receive my money via this " unverified " account from all other filehosts , I sent U a verified one via PM & U told me that U will send the money to it !!

Do U want a screen shot from PM ?

I don't know why specially U that need a verified account !!!
All other famous Hosts Send the money without any problems or excuses !!

what ?
Doesn't Show ?
I asked U for payment & U told me that U need a verified Alertpay !!
although I receive my money via this " unverified " account from all other filehosts , I sent U a verified one via PM & U told me that U will send the money to it !!

Do U want a screen shot from PM ?

I don't know why specially U that need a verified account !!!
All other famous Hosts Send the money without any problems or excuses !!
I have checked with my payment team and they said there hasn't been any payment request and that the last payment to you was on:
Please double check your payment rquest and send me information on when you last requested payment.

2011-07-08 06:22:38 20.17 PAID

Last edited:
I have checked with my payment team and they said there hasn't been any payment request and that the last payment to you was on:
Please double check your payment rquest and send me information on when you last requested payment.

2011-07-08 06:22:38 20.17 PAID

Could U Plz send me the alertpay Email U sent the money to ?
PM it Plz
thanx in advance
& sorry For inconvenience

concerning verified Accounts
it would be my problem if something wrong happened , not Filefat 's or any other filehost problem
So Sonic , Serve , Wupload & many others send to verified & unverified accounts without any problem !!

I want my pending payout . My user id is Madalinutzu . I'm so tired of Filefat , slowly payents , very much files deleted , I'll don't work with this site .

Ima hafta pass

What's up with all the payment issues FileFat?
Like most of you, I always read the threads of any file host I'm thinking of working with, and I gotta be honest, seeing all the posts about late payments and site crashes really changed my mind fast!

Maybe I'll come back in a few months .....maybe not.

Get your shit together FileFat, like you said ...You've been in business over 6 months now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back