Official Filefat.com Launch: Triple Payment Plan. Get Paid, 20%PPD + 50%PPS + 50%Rebi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wait for payment for 3 days,usually at day after request the payment has coming,but now has a delay and other users received payments. It's possible to be tonight the payment?My user id is Madalinutzu.

Payment

@ Madalinutzu: Payment reminder sent to Admin. However, payments are normally made up to 7 days after request.

Cheers.

I have just been told, payment was made to you, this morning.

Last edited:
im happy with Filafat upload system, remote ang Ftp upload is very fast..

and my sugestion is please.. please.. please.. make ur site interface more "good looking"

dont you know people do judge book by the cover.

Yes, I too agree with you "Garundang".

Hi support team,

Home page design also can be considered as one of the factor which makes great impression for an normal user to proceed purchasing premium.

My issue:
Also, I have oron premium account, n still unable to upload any of my Oron link remotely to your server y? plz explain..

hope U fix this?

And is there any feature like "add to account" or "Filefat- filefat " of others filefat files to my database?

Any way.. wish u reply for this..

Wishing the best to have a good business..

Regards

Justvj4u

Hello. Why don't increase the lenght of files for free users over 500 MB?All good filehosts have over 500 MB the limit for free users.Please take a look at this idea.THANKS FILEFAT and I wait for my payment.

News Update

@ Garundang: Thanks for your feedback, we are working around the clock to introduce some new designs and you should be looking at some great changes to the system interface and some great promos soon. Will keep you posted.:)

@ justvj4u: As stated above, we have taken on board all suggestions and you should be seeing some great changes soon, promise.:)

@ Madalinutzu: This is being considered and will keep you updated. Thanks for your support.:)

To All:

We really thank you for standing by us during our technical difficulties, and for your continued support and patience!

Like any system, since our first release it has not been perfect from the start. However, over the last few weeks, we have been working on adding new features, improving existing ones, and have recently added a new feature, FTP, which was a major concern for members who wanted to upload. Look out for new features, such as Remote Upload to more hosts, a new interface :), etc. Make sure you monitor the news section of our site for regular updates on where we stand with all these improvements.

If you haven’t joined us yet, now is the time to do so in order to benefit from our CRAZY promotions almost EVERY month!!

Also, if you have the ability to bring on a lot more traffic, contact me to make a special deal.

Remember guys: this is not just our business, but it is yours too! So let’s work together on building a great file sharing site that will make all of us A LOT of money.

This is why we ask that you use this thread to post your comments. We will work on implementing your suggestions in the quickest time possible.

Finally, to show our appreciation to the affiliates who stood by us, we will be announcing a HUGE PROMO that will make you all very happy! The details will follow next week.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,

Filefat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back