Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

offering register with your affliate link at ( Wupload & UpoadStation ) to earn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
I want to create wupload account to start uploading and earn

I am good uploader

I am offering register with the your link

if you already earn good from uploading

just tell me your ways to upload and where

and how much your earn per month

then I will be your referral in this two Great Sites

Wupload & UpoadStation

and you will get 25% from my upload already

+

if you told me good ways to earn from upload

I will give you 20% from uploading earning from each of those two sites

I think it is Great offer right :D

waiting you :)
 

3 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

B
Banned · Joined
62
Messages
1
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom