Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Other Offer me something good (Sborg+torrents) (RDP) (RL with Utorrent Webui)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I'm stuck on deciding which service and provider to pick.. Here is what I need and evaluation.

Sborg= Regular + torrents...

or

RDP = torrents enabled etc... give me offer with encoding allowed and not allowed.

And possibly rapidleech with torrent webui


Torrents, torrents, torrents. I need this for sure plus a way of grabbing filehosts links and to upload. Encoding not required but if you have something good let me know. I'm pretty much stuck on what I should pick...

Shoot me something. This will be long term for sure.
 

8 comments

I am also in big dilemma which one to go far and who provide best in service ? RL with torrent how about this ? Experts we need your valuable inputs on this.

Thanks in advance.
 
I don't know why we don't see more providers offering Rapidleech w/ ruTorrent or TorrentFlux.

I guess because SBorg is very similar. I much prefer Rapidleech + ruTorrent.... free downloads without the hassle of ratios.
 
well if you want to buy sborg then i'll suggest you to buy it from www.sborghost.com (they're here in wjunction also) their service is awesome and fast + reliable, support replies you very fast, speeds are awesome (nothing banned) and they have torrents too that means sBorg + Torrents

for RDP, i suggest you to buy it from rapidspeeds, or check the rdp section cause i don't know who's good in rdp,

about rapidleech, lol since sborg came up i forgot about rapidleech, but still i think donkiehost is kool its different script

i suggest you to go with sBorg :)
 
Thanks for your help CyberAff. I got a quite nice offer that comes with all RDP + RapidLeech + Torrent + encoding. Waiting for more offers. Give me a deal !!! long term. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

F
Active Member · Joined
145
Messages
1
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom