NowVideo.eu doesn't pay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillGuy67

Just thought I'd post a warning I wish I would have read a couple months ago. I post lots of links on tv-links.eu and 1channel.ch and go by the name of socalguy67. I eke out a living through various video host affiliate programs. I found nowvideo on 1ch a couple months ago (they were newly approved for 1ch) and liked that I didn't have to remote upload or FTP, but could simply copy other people's uploads so I started adding lots of their links.

When it came time to pay, they said it would take up to 5 business days. I waited 10 and sent them an email, which they replied to saying a couple more days. I kept waiting and sent in an additional request for payout and a follow up email. Well, not only did they not reply or pay me, but they then throttled my numbers and I went from $20-$30 per day to now less than $10. This was after I added even more links.

I am now approaching my third request for payout (they have a minimum $200 before you can request), which I will make. I do not expect to receive payment of course and will soon delete all of my videos there.

Let me know if anyone has any similar stories or if you have actually received payment. Oh, and I would love to hear from someone at NowVideo if that is possible.

Good luck y'all!

SoCalGuy67, I mean BillGuy67

8 comments
hmmm...ok thanks. Looks like they are a rinky-dink operation and just send out payments whenever they feel like it. Good to hear that they paid some people. I notice the last post was from Dec '12, which is probably the last time they paid anyone. They owe me over $600US, which I don't expect to collect. When I have some free time, I will delete all my files there. I mostly just wanted to warn others not to link for them.

Last post for payment is 4th Feb 2013..i dont know how much u can trust anyone but just keep it in mind.

EDIT: Plus dont delete your files.just let them gather money.maybe one day they will pay.Plus you will create thousand of dead links in your sites that u posted.

Sorry for my english. I have a weird situation. I uploaded few movies and i add them on the website. On each movie i got 4000 views, but in the nowvideo the cash isn't counting and i don't know why. Is anyone has such a problem?

The hosts dont care about you
6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back