Not making much money with uploading:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would suggest u stick the current hosts on warez-bb and remove mu n rs while posting other forums.
and let me tell u even if u only post in mu/rs links on wbb its big win.as u will get a lot of reputation and when u get reputed there then $$$$$.

I upload about 15-20 movies of different qualities a day

I use mutliposter and post to about 20 high traffic warez sites

I upload to Fileserve,Duckload,Megaupload and Filesonic mostly single link or 1gb links

I barely earn 50 cents to 1$ per day for almost 6 months now

I also have access to private trackers i upload it as soon as it comes on torrent.

I use sBorg and i make a decently presentable thread

Still i dont earn much compared to so many people i see making about 5-10$ using multiposter :facepalm:

you got so many techniques to use just master one if its not for you go to the other

i invite you to this helpful forum on my signature...

uploadingtips.com

You can try adding RS links, splitted in 100-200MB filesize, for those with premium accounts. (they wont download from FS or FSC, but u can get thanks from them), also, Free users won't download 15 splitted files from RS, if you have single AVI link on FS, or FSC

Thats pretty much your answer there..wanna make money and keep people happy..Split your MU post and have single links for FS,FSO or whatever you use

Upload movies only with single link for example only with FS/FSO .
Today with one movie ( X Men First Class 2011 ) i get 73 dl and still is getting dl .
Dont' upload as hell , simple upload good scene .

I get Around 200 Downloads and Use 2 Filehosts FS + WU And Earn About 2-4$ Daily,
What i Do is Firstly Post in WBB and Reply After Every Comment And Secondly Post in on my Blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back