Norton IS Faster Then NOD32 | NAV2009 Vs Eset NOD32 AV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why so heated?

I've never seen a professional source tell me that NOD32 has better detection, if you show me one I'd agree with you. No idea why you two are taking this so personally.

JmZ, I did not come here to argue, I've been a member here for quite a while, I came to show people that the number one reason Norton is hated on is a false one. Norton is the Vista of anti-viruses, it's cool to hate it and I seem to like both underdogs so I try to find out why people like the alternatives for my benefit.

30bd85j.jpg

haha my post FTW! :P

Why so heated?

I've never seen a professional source tell me that NOD32 has better detection, if you show me one I'd agree with you. No idea why you two are taking this so personally.

JmZ, I did not come here to argue, I've been a member here for quite a while, I came to show people that the number one reason Norton is hated on is a false one. Norton is the Vista of anti-viruses, it's cool to hate it and I seem to like both underdogs so I try to find out why people like the alternatives for my benefit.

I'm not taking it personally.
You continue to tell me you'd agree with me if i showed proof but the fact is, I dont care.

Right...

Okay, I'm done with this thread, if users are going to argue but "not care" to show any hard points and spam the thread with comments like "Norton is teh sux" etc. then I don't want it open anymore.

i wont use any of them they are both shit i did i test a few weeks back with them both norton was better a picking the virus up it was faster at finding it but both just found it and thats it nothing else so in my piont of view they are both shit i use avira and zonelabs now as they seem to pick everything up as i proved with the virus i had put that is just me i think nod32 and norton are a was of money and time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back