Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Non-Vegetarians Please See

Status
Not open for further replies.

41 comments

Go tell a lion to stop eating the deer you moron.

It's a food chain, you can't interpret a food chain.

you must understand different between human and animals.we are intelligent.no one have permission to kill some1 at least suicide...so how the fuck we eat meat..

fuck!! this is based on f**king religions..hate em all which allowed to kill animals...

dont say shout the f**k off =) i dont lol
 
I love meat. I eat meat. I will eat meat. I will not stop.

Chicken, beef, meat, etc etc.. I love it all. Go preach your vegetarianism somewhere else.
 
OK first off the world consumes probably thousands of pigs/day. I cant imagine farmers all over the world swinging pigs and beating them on the ground and hanging thousands of them with forklifts. Second, you really think farmers always get away with that shit? Animal hippie clubs such as PETA were formed for a reason.

And last, fuck you for making me have a raging urge to go to burger king.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

BlaZe
Active Member · Joined
3,985
Messages
767
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom