Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling NightSharez.info Full site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok looking to sell my site. I really just don't have time for it anymore.
proof is
Code:
http://www.nightsharez.info/proof.txt.
I've never put ad's on the site only sold a few text links. It's really just been a hobby for me and I was never looking to make money. Thats not to say that money can't be made with it.

Info:
Domain via namecheap, it was just renewed, expires on 05/22/2012.
Hosting via servedome for another month
PR1
[slide]http://imgcrave.com/u/untitlrwr.png[/slide]

Not sure if there is anything else I need to include with this, Pm me any questions.

Paypal only.
Starting bid - $80
Increments - $2
BIN - $110
 

8 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

N
Active Member · Joined
276
Messages
2
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom