Status
Not open for further replies.
8 comments
I use Newsdemon. The first month unlimited is US$7, the following $10 per month. Pretty inexpensive with good speeds. I used many but this is the best.

https://www.newsdemon.com/usenet-access.php

For newsgroups aka Usenet you better use a site like nzbmatrix.com to get your stuff.

I like Usenet better than forums (filehosts) or torrents. Almost no dead links and no seeding required.

Last edited:
so to download stuff i need to use nzbmatrix.com

so what is newsdemon is that a downloader program

also is it worth even getting newsdemon or just stick to links i find on the internet

im thinking of getting zevera host package but is it best going for newsdemon

Last edited:
Simply said, you download a NZB file from nzbmatrix which contains links to the rar files on newsdemon's servers.

Zevera only support links on filehosts and have nothing to do with newsgroups aka Usenet.

Furthermore, you might keep your money and ignore Zevera. I heard only negative things about them.

You might ask Google what nzbfiles and newsgroups are.

im using rapidleech and its good to use but when it comes to certain games or movies they hard to keep searching for working links and same for music so its a pain

so that why im thinking of nzb

well i just after stick with rapidleech for time being and decide if i get to fed up

Last edited:
staying with rapidleech they way behind on releases on nzb

i did a search for inbred and sound of dubstep 5 and theres nothing so i not going to bother as i managed to find them 2 online sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back