Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

newsdemon or newshosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
which is best to go for and i want one that will handle 100mbit connection

__________________
Added after 5 minutes:

newshosting include a nbz search browser built in

__________________
Added after 9 Hours 16 minutes:

what is easynews like
 
Last edited:

2 comments

I use Newsdemo for over 6 months now and it's the best provider I had. On my RDP (1gbps) I get downloads of upto 65MBs, average about 40-45MBs). Always full speed (1.5 - 1.6 MBs) on my 12mbits local connection.

And the price is a steal. I have the Pro (first month $7, then $10).

But the newsreader supplied is crap. After a trial period you have to pay to upgrade it.

As I don't need a newsreader (I use NZBs exclusively) that's not a problem for me.

Continue here: http://www.wjunction.com/10-hosting-discussion/156817-newsgroup.html
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

H
Banned · Joined
122
Messages
15
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom