Status
Not open for further replies.

sanis

(Official) AtomicWarez news and Announces

Hello people,

There is some news regarding AtomicWarez.

As you may see AtomicWarez is now on it's own VPS and is going to be more stable, faster and stronger ;D we are now hosting on servedome 1Gbps line in Germany. Also we are going to be optimized my webden team in few hours. So we will be able to serve more visitors at the time.
Another news is that I have optimized the source. Main page generation time is about 10-20 times faster than before, and download page generation time is about 50 times faster.
And the last news is that we have started our support desk to make re-rate, removing from the blacklist and ect process faster, because I am getting tons of emails which does not match re-rate requirements so it takes too much time to reply. So I have decided to install this desk to make it faster and more comfortable.

So if you want to be re-rated please read guidelines and create support ticket.
If you want to get removed from the blacklist please create support ticket.

All emails regarding to re-rate or blacklist will be ignored from now.

Thanks.

Last edited:
84 comments
Wow sanis, u've taken great measures. This is the right time to get some stability as atm faze is closed (or atleast seems to be closed). ;)

Cheers

Thanks guys. Soon I am going to improve WCP. There will be more functions as re-rate request buton, more stats, you will be allowed to change your site info and other. I just meed some time to get it done.

Finnaly I got my CDN account activated. Atomicwarez is using own CDN now.

You can get updated banner codes here.

CDN means that images, css files, javascropts is loaded from server which is nearest your location.

Personaly for me AW is loading about 1.2s when it was about 2.4-3. also cdn banners gives maximum speed in your site.

The site is currently down, because we got microsoft abuse and we were taken down. So we decided to move to Netherlands.
I think servedome is working on that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back